Combined | Fashionsure
portfolio-item-template-default,single,single-portfolio-item,postid-424,eltd-core-1.1.2,fashionsure three-ver-1.6,,eltd-smooth-page-transitions,eltd-mimic-ajax,eltd-grid-1200,eltd-blog-installed,eltd-follow-portfolio-info,eltd-default-style,eltd-fade-push-text-right,eltd-header-divided,eltd-sticky-header-on-scroll-up,eltd-default-mobile-header,eltd-sticky-up-mobile-header,eltd-menu-item-first-level-bg-color,eltd-dropdown-default,eltd-,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive


Fashionsure / Combined
Commercial Combined insurance is designed to cover all the normal requirements for a fashion designer or any other business, - we can provide you with outstanding policy coverage at a very competitive price. Any business needs to consider the following types of cover, which come all combined together in this one policy.
Public and Products


Protects you if you damage third party persons or property both on your premises or away from your premises.

Products liability will cover you if your goods produced causes damage to a third party. In fact, if you wholesale to department stores or the like, quite often they will insist that you have public and products liability.

Employer’s Liability


If you either employ people or have people under your control (like interns, students etc) by law you need to have Employers Liability.

Should something happen to one of your employees whilst working for you, it is possible they could sue you for damages. Also, if it was a serious injury, Health and Safety could be involved and one of the first things they check is that you are insured.

Buildings, Tenants


This cover is for the buildings you might own or the improvements that you have made and are liable for in a rented space.

For example, if you rent an empty studio, put expensive fixed lighting in, or build a separate office all of these need to be insured in case of something happening like a fire or a flood.

Machinery, Plant &


Machinery, Plant and all other contents (excluding computers)

Simply put, this cover concerns everything that you put in your space apart from computers (either portable or fixed) and Stock.



Providing you with cover for Phones, Laptops, Tablets, etc.

Want to insure laptops and phones outside of the premises? This is what we use, with cover up to full worldwide territory if required.

All Your


Protects all stock that you are responsible for.

This can include stock held at your own premises or even in other locations. For example, a permanent or semi permanent gallery in Paris or New York.



Protecting against unavoidable interruptions and help getting back to normality.

This can help you get back on your feet by providing money if your premises are damaged or destroyed but you still need money to pay wages, mortgages, loans and other committed expenses.



Cover for venue and transport for clients’ samples to and from the space.

You may be attending one of the fashion weeks throughout Europe or further afield and need to take your clients’ samples to and from the venue. You also may have to provide proof of public liability insurance.


The replacement value of all the computers in your space.


Protection from the manufacturer to you & out to your customers.


Should you take cash, this valuable cover is included.

Our policies offer probably the most generous coverages available and we are happy to talk through the covers available with you, as there are too many additional benefits to list here. But even this policy doesn’t cover everything a business needs.
Contact us